Warwick - St Marks
Warwick - St Marks, corner of Albion and Grafton Streets. St Marks is a sandstone building dating from 1868, enlarged 1939 seating up to 200: with pipe organ (WW1 memorial), baptistery, tower and carillon, plus columbarium. The nave windows are regarded as the finest collection of work by renowned stained glass worker William Bustard.
In the center of town, St. Mark’s offers:
- 8.30am Sunday Eucharist (traditional format APBA2),
- 10.00am Wednesday Eucharist APBA3 (third order Holy Communion)
- First and Third Saturday night at 6.00pm inclusive all-age liturgy & music group
- Morning Prayer Monday to Friday at 8.30am.
- First Wednesday of the Month, Healing Service at 5.30pm