Services began in 1848. Through the efforts of many dedicated lay people, the Anglican Church in Warwick delivers special ministry to the aged people in our local nursing homes, hospitals and the house bound.
There are five churches in the Anglican Parish of Warwick, these include:
- St Marks, Grafton Street Warwick.
- St Johns, Pratten Street, West Warwick.
- St James, White Str, Pratten 30 mins west of Warwick
- St Albans, Maryvale 35 kms north east of Warwick
- Christ Church, Killarney; 25 minutes South East of Warwick
- St Peters, Yangan 20 km east of Warwick (deconsecrated July 2018)
- St Lukes, Paynes Road, Freestone 16 km north east of Warwick (deconsecrated July 2018)